ZOOOBELIVES Extra Thickness Inflatable Sleeping Pad with Built-in Pump, Most Comfortable Camping Mattress for Backpacking, Car Traveling and Hiking, Compact and Lightweight - Airlive2000
Color: Sunny Orange
- * 4" THICK FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT in this premium self inflating sleeping pad. You get a very comfy extra thick 4 inch of air padding that protects from rough ground, hard floors, and cold conditions. Providing a true 4-season pad with an estimated R-value of 4. Get a great night's sleep anywhere at any time. Measures 74" x 24" x 4" fully inflated.
- * FAST INFLATABLE DESIGN with Built-in Air Pump. Simply stomp or hand press to inflate. Much easier than blowing it up with your breath or another pump, no batteries needed. And the outtake valve has the double-decked design, one is for inflating or slow release of air for adjusting the firm you like, and the 2nd is for quick deflation. So if you haven't got the skill of built-in pump yet, don't worry, you also can blow it up by mouth or electric pump though that valve.
- * RUGGED LONG-LASTING 75D Polyester pongee fabric with extruded PVC lamination. This is the most durable fabric around used for military parachutes. It's waterproof and warm which will protect you from the wet ground in the most extreme conditions. This sleeping mat will be a perfect match for your tent, sleeping bag, and camping cot.
- * ALTERNATIVE USE This camping mat folds up to a compact 6" x 6" x 14" just right to fit into a backpack or suitcase. Essential for backpacking, camping, car traveling, hunting, beach, etc. Even can be used as a floating mattress for great fun in summer! The Snaps also allow you to connect pads together to create the double camping pads, which provides more room to stretch out.
- * 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are stocking up with several of these to outfit the entire family or share with friends. We committed 90-Days Money Back Guarantee / 2-Year Warranty / Life Time Support, A perfect gift for yourself and your loved ones.
HOW TO INFLATE AND DEFLATE THE MATTRESS
On one side of the mattress, you will find a 'white' cap.
Unscrew the cap and you'll find it's attached to an air valve with a 'white' cork stuffed into it, this is the intake air valve.
Remove the cork and make sure the air deflate valves on the other side of the mattress are closed.And then use your foot or hand to pump the area around the inflate valve.
With each step, you want to make sure that your foot rises over the air inflate valve so the bladder underneath can suck in air with each stroke.
2-3 mins are about how long it should take to inflate. You don't have to fill it up too much, just adjust the firmness to as comfortable as you like.
Note, the outtake valve is at the back of the mat, the deflate valve is used of course to empty the mattress.
The valve owns the double-decked design, One is for inflating or slow release of air, and the 2nd is for fast.
If you haven't got the skill of pumping yet,don't worry, just blow it up!
HOW TO PACK IT
Fold in half after deflated, and roll it towards the deflate valve opening, the excess air will be released when you rolling, which simply helps you pack it into a small one.
Then tie it up and put in the storage bag to finish the package.
1 x Inflatable Sleeping Pad
1 x Zipper Storage Bag with Repair Patch
1 x Elastic Strap(for better packing)
1 x User Guide
Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 8.3 x 5.7 inches