Zacro LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer Fish Tank Water Terrarium Temperature
- Small volume, large function: The size of thermometer is 2.17 x 1.46 in. Our thermometer is suitable for different water types such as fresh water, tap water, salty water, marine water and etc.
- Convenient: You can choose seither Fahrenheit or Celsius according to your need. What's more, each thermometer is equipped with a LR44 battery.
- Show clearly temperature: You can read the temperature data clearly in the LCD screen. Please note that the thermometer reading has about 1 degree deviation.
- Easy to use: Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water).
- Temperature range: -50 degree Celsius~ + 70 degree Celsius; Operating temperature: -10 degree Celsius~ +50 degree Celsius.
Details: Zacro Digital Thermometer features an easy to read digital display with temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius depending on your choice. Please note that the thermometer reading has about 1 degree deviation. Looking for a Thermometer for your Fish Tank? Our Digital Thermometer is a good choice for you! Operation:
1. Open the battery cover and insert battery with (+) positive side up. The LCD will now display the current room temperature.
2. Attach the display unit to the outside of the tank using the suction cups and submerge the probe into the water in the tank.
3. Press and hold the power (pwr) button to turn on. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off.
Size: 2" x 1.25"
Batteries: LR44 (Included)
1 x Battery
1 x Digital Thermometer
1 x Probe
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.4 x 0.7 inches