WePet Vet Wrap, Vet Tape Bulk Self-Adherent Gauze Rolls Non-Woven Cohesive Bandage First Aid for Dogs Cats Horses Birds Animals Strong Sports Tape for Wrist Ankle 2 Inch x 12 Rolls (6 Colors)
Color: RED PURPLE GREEN BLUE YELLOW FUCHSIA
- [SIZE]: 2 Inch x 5 Yard (Stretched) [COLOR]: 2 Rolls of each color (RED, PURPLE, GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW, FUCHSIA)
- [ELASTIC & COMFORTABLE]: Provides support, protection and bandage security; Conforms around contours that are difficult to bandage.
- [STRONG SELF-ADHESIVE]: Versatile. High-performance bandaging tape for a broad spectrum of applications - support, compression and bandage securing. Ideal overwrap for Highly Absorbent Padding or Poultice Pad. Bandage sticks to itself (but NOT to skin or fur / hair, making it pain-free to pull it off or changing bandage). Protects wounds and holds sterile dressings in place. Supports sprains, splints and convalescent injuries.
- [LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIAL]: Porous fabric allows for ventilation so the skin can breathe underneath, which is good for the skin and better faster for healing. Made from natural rubber latex.
- [100% Satisfaction Policy]: All WePet products are fully covered by WePet customer satisfaction program. If you are not happy about the product, or it fails your expectation. Please let us know, No Question asked, and we will resolve all your needs and deliver satisfactions
Details: Original WePet New improved formulation Vet Wrap is 30% Stronger than average Vet Wrap and Bandage. Hi-Tech Self-Adherent Fabric will keep the wrap stay in place but not sticky to fur or skin.
! Please use Clean Medical Operation Scissors to cut the Bandage
! Please operate with clean Disposable Glove while treating cut wounds
! Uses include but not limited to inhibit bleeding, cover wounds, hot spots, sprains and strains, cover stitches, etc
Q: Does this stick to fur?
A: No, it sticks to itself so works great on paws, legs and places that you can wrap the bandage around. Plus, it is super easy to remove.
Q: Can I cut this wrap lengthwise for smaller legs, etc. or should I get the thinner wraps?
A: Yes, you can cut this wrap lengthwise if needed. Although if you have smaller legs, having rolls of smaller wrap on hand might not be a bad idea for convenience sake.
Q: Can it be reused?
A: For wounds, we don't suggest to reuse the wrap due to hygiene reason. If the purpose is use on muscles and joints support, compression and bandage securing you might get a few uses out of it.
Q: Is it waterproof?
A: WePet Vet wrap is NOT waterproof. It is mildly water resistant.
Q: Can this wrap be used like an Ace bandage on my dog's hock to help provide compression and support for some injury-based arthritis?
A: WePet Wrap sticks to itself, but there is stretch to it. We believe using an ace bandage would be better. The WePet wrap is more of a covering (secure) for a bandage. Always talk to your vet if you are not sure about something.
Q: Can this be used to protect injured dog nails?
A: Potentially it could work for protecting nails but you might want to add a protective layer over the top so that the material would last longer.
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.1 x 2.5 inches