Traditional Kosher Natural Finish Ram’s Horn Shofar
Brand: World Of Judaica
- Traditionally crafted from the horn of a Ram, this authentic Shofar is the most customary type of shofar used during the Jewish High Holidays of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- Polished smooth only by the mouthpiece area to ensure comfort when blowing, the majority of this splendid horn has been left in its natural state to preserve the organic beauty of the ram’s horn.
- Featuring earthy shades of brown, black, and tan, this majestic horn would make a great holiday or Bar Mitzvah gift.
- Made in Israel according to standard Jewish custom and certified Kosher for religious use.
- Because this horn is made from organic material, the product that you purchase may come in shapes and shades of color somewhat lighter or darker than what is pictured.
Details: Celebrate the High Holidays in style with a spectacular Shofar that you will be proud to own! Traditionally crafted in Israel according to biblical custom, this beautiful Shofar is made from the natural horn of a ram. Attractive and charming with its raw, unprocessed finish, only the mouthpiece of this horn has been polished smooth to ensure comfort when blowing. Capable of producing an impressive, melodious sound, this exceptional Shofar is perfect for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, and will make a great gift from the Holy Land for any occasion! This Kudu Horn Shofar comes from Israel and was certified Kosher by the Israeli Rabbinate after being tested and checked. Please note that the size is measured around the outer edge of the bend in the Shofar.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 4.2 x 1.9 inches