Sportsman Sandstorm 4000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator - Not CARB Approved
- 4,000 surge watts and 3,500 running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- 7.0 HP engine, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 212cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV
- Engine Run time at a 50 percent load: 10 hours with a full 3.6 gallon gas tank, or 12 hours with a full 20 lb. propane tank
- Fuel type: Generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas a s a fuel source (propane tank not included)
- Oil Capacity: 20 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
- Four 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV outlet, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging, circuit protection
- Engine shut off switch, circuit breaker, power outlets AVR Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Decibel rating: less than 69 dB with no load
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, a spark plug wrench, a funnel for adding oil, and a 5 ft. regulator hose kit
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California Surge watts / running watts may be reduced by 10% when using propane fuel vs using gasoline
Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman 4,000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Dual Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline. With 4,000 peak watts and 3,500 rated watts the Sportsman Dual Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 Volt outlets, a single 120 Volt RV outlet, and a 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging, this generator can handle almost everything you need for camping or tailgating. With a 50 percent load, the Sportsman 4,000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator can run for 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline (3.6 gallons) and 12 hours with a full 20 lbs. LP cylinder (the common gas grill type, not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 7 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 69 Db. The Sportsman 4,000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.