Soil pH Meter, Soil Moisture Meter 3-in-1 Soil Tester with Moisture, Light and PH Test, Soil Test Kit for Home/Garden/Farm/Lawn/Indoor & Outdoor
Color: 2020 PH Meter
- Accurate And Reliable Soil Tester: Premium Double-needle Detection Technology strongly enhances the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture and pH acidity, Pass detailed information to conductors to show you accurate values.
- 3-In-1 Soil pH Meter: Test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant ,quickly helps you specialize in grasping when you need to water your plant, control the pH value in the soil and is it necessary to extend the sunshine time and irradiation intensity.
- Easy to Use for Test Soil Moisture : Simply insert the probes into the soil about 4-6 inches (2/3 of the probes), and you'll get your reading,No batteries or electricity needed.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use: Soil Test Kit Design to be lightweight and portable, easy to carry around for outdoor use,for home , garden, lawn and farm.
- Tips: 1. Do not touch the soil tester to stone or hard rocky soil. If the soil is too hard and too dry, it will easily damage the probe. 2. Designed for testing soil only, not for water or other liquids. 3. After use, you need to clean and wipe the probe. 4. When the instrument is in the soil, you must wait a few minutes until the pointer stops swinging to obtain a stable and accurate reading on the dial.
Details: Specifications: Color: Sliver PH Range: 3.5-8 pH (3.5-6.5 Acid, 7-8 Alkaline) Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Nor, 8-10 Wet) Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Nor, 1000-2000 Hgh) Product Size: 8.25 x 2.0 x 1.74 inches Copper Probe Diameter: 0.2 inch Aluminum Probe Diameter: 0.2 inch Probe Length: 5.34 inches Distance Between Probes: 0.5 inch Product Weight: 2 oz/56g 3in1 Design Monitor Soil Moisture: Monitor the soil moisture of plant would always help you know about if you need to water your plants or not. Detect Soil pH Value: Detect the soil pH level of plant from time to time is very necessary that may help you control the pH value in the soil, improve the growing environment quality of your plants. Check Light Level: Check the sunlight level of your plants lets you know if they are getting enough sunlight source and help you make adjustments whether they need more sunlight or not. How to Use: Step 1: Switch to moisture/pHght position according to demand Step 2: Insert the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches&nb
Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 4.0 x 1.7 inches