Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Digital to Analog Converter D/A Converter (Black)
- Modius features Schiit’s exclusive 100% UAC2 compliant Unison USB interface, which provides plug-and-play compatibility with virtually any modern device.
- Dedicated balanced and single-ended output stages with DC-coupled output. Modius is esigned and built in California, USA.
- Use the included wall power supply when connecting AES, optical, or coaxial digital sources, or for phones & tablets that need low power draw.
- Select different inputs by using the button conveniently located on the front. On the back, you'll find Coaxial SPDIF, Optical SPDIF, AES, and USB inputs, and balanced XLR and single-ended RCA output.
- Product is supplied with a 110 – 120V US power supply suitable for use in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. This power supply will not work in 220 – 240V countries.
Details: Modius? Yes, as in “Modius Maximus,” a bigger, balanced-output Modi with super-high performance—and even better versatility. Connect to any computer or streamer—or tablet, TV, CD player, or many other sources—and Modius delivers exceptional sound. High Performance DAC and USB Modius features Schiit’s exclusive Unison USB(TM) interface, which provides plug-and-play compatibility with virtually any modern device. Combined with the AKM AK4493 D/A converter and dedicated balanced and single-ended output stages with DC-coupled output, Modius provides exceptional performance for a very low price. Class-Leading Versatility Plug Modius into virtually any computer or streamer with the included USB cable and you’re ready to go. Or, choose optical, coaxial, or AES digital sources and use the included wall power supply. Or, if you want to connect your phone or tablet—something that needs very low power draw—again, use the included wall power supply to eliminate dreaded “draws too much power” errors. That’s right—Modius accepts pretty much any input you can throw at it!