Pulse Performance Products, Revster 200 Kids 2-In-1 Electric & Kick Scooter, Ages 8+, 12V Battery, 8 MPH, 130Mm Cast Polyurethane Wheels, Rear Brake
- No features description available
Whether your coasting down the sidewalk or maneuvering through a challenging drive-way obstacle course, the Pulse Performance Products Revster 200 Electric Scooter is built for kids who want the added performance of an ELECTRIC scooter without giving up the ENDLESS ride time of a KICK scooter. Pulse Performance Products has been dedicated to scooter innovation since 2007. Beginning with the invention of the Kick N Go performance scooter, our creative minds have continued to push the envelope and develop unique and exciting products such as the Slither Drift Scooter and a complete line of electric scooters for all age ranges. Each model offers a mix of style and technical development to ensure a safe, fun ride. All Pulse Performance scooters are eligible for complete customer service support and available replacement parts direct from the manufacturer. Pulse Performance Products takes pride in designing, testing and delivering the most epic scooters on the planet, because that's what we do best.
Pulse Performance Products Revster 200 Electric Scooter:
- Revster 200 Electric Scooter:
- Innovative 2-IN-1 Electric Free-Drive system provides an easy gliding KICK scooter and performance ELECTRIC scooter in one
- 12 Volt battery provides up to 70 minutes* of continuous ride time
- Speeds up to 8 mph
- EZ-Press Thumb activated throttle for quick acceleration
- Rear foot brake with throttle cut-off makes it easy to stop
- Single piece composite deck with extra sticky grip tape for ultimate control and stability
- Maintenance Free 130mm cast polyurethane wheels with ABEC-7 bearings keep the ride smooth
- Heavy-duty steel constructed stem, rise bars, and internal frame for durability
- Includes a kick stand for easy storage in the garage
- Age Range: 8 years and up
- Designed for kids up to 120 lbs
- May be covered by one or more patents, listed at: . Additional patents may be pending.
- Ride time and speed may vary greatly depending on rider weight, battery charge level and riding conditions.