Penn Plax Airline Tubing for Aquariums –Clear and Flexible Resists Kinking, 25 Feet Standard
- Safe for salt and freshwater aquatic environments. Standard 3/16 inch diameter tubing is great for all your aquarium airline needs.
- Made from clear, flexible plastic. This airline tubing is built to last and withstand wear and tear. It is also resistant to kinking.
- Flexible plastic makes this tubing a breeze to work with. Great for use with aquarium ornaments or bubblers and many filters.
- Fits seamlessly in any home aquarium and virtually disappears in the water. Non-toxic so it will not harm your fish.
- You will not have to constantly replace old, broken tubing when you buy Penn Plax. It is ultra durable and will not become brittle or crack in time.
Details: The Penn Plax Airline Tubing for Aquariums is the solution for all your aquarium airline needs. It is designed and tested to be safe for salt and freshwater aquatic environments. Standard size 3/16 inch diameter tubing comes in 2 sizes, 8 feet and 25 feet, so you can purchase airline tubing for any job, big or small. It is made from ultra clear, durable plastic that is not only very flexible, but virtually disappears when in water. The Penn Plax Airline Tubing blends in with your aquatic scene so your aquarium ornaments and décor can stand out. The non-toxic plastic tubing is safe for all fish. It is also resistant to kinking so can bend and maneuver the airline tube and it will perform as designed. Say goodbye to having to constantly replace cheap, broken airline tubing when you purchase the Penn Plax Standard Size Airline Tubing!
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 3.2 x 1.1 inches