Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 Platinum Infant Car Seat, Spencer
- Side Impact Protection,,Lightweight
CLICK! That's the sound of a secure install. The SnugRide SnugLock 35 Platinum Infant Car Seat has a hassle-free installation using either a vehicle seat belt or LATCH. In three easy steps, you can feel confident you've got a secure install. To further make installation a breeze, the base with 4 recline positions, bubble level indicator, and InRight LATCH help you find the right position for install. Easy for mom and comfy for baby. The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System lets you adjust the harness and headrest height together, making it simple to get a proper fit for your little one. The 1-Hand adjustable handle leaves one hand free when adjusting the handle for easy in-and-out. Click Connect technology provides a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. The SnugRide SnugLock 35 Platinum gives mom peace of mind and helps protect rear-facing infants from 4 - 35 lb and up to 32".
- Graco’s exclusive InRight LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- One-step secure attachment to Graco car seat bases and strollers to create a travel system
- Adjustable base with 4 recline positions lets you customize fit to your vehicle
- SafetyCore impact absorption zone absorbs frontal crash forces
- Convenient compartment stores manual when not in use
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide SnugLock 35 Platinum has been side-impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system.
Care and Maintenance:
- CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
- CLEANING BUCKLE: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
- CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
- CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water
- Rear-Facing Only: 4-35 lb, Up to 32", the head must be at least 1" below top of car seat
- STOP using this child restraint or base and throw it away 7 years after the date of manufacture.