Full Face Shield with Visor | For Medical, Dental, or Personal Protection | Recommended for Single Use | Durable, Lightweight, and Comfortable | One Shield | REMOVE PROTECTIVE PLASTIC FILM BEFORE USE
- IMPORTANT ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION // Please follow the provided instructional insert for proper assembly. Our Face Shield comes with a protective film covering on both sides of the plastic shield. Remove this film before assembly and use. Not removing this film may cause issues with visibility through the plastic, and or with the shield remaining attached to the visor.
- MADE IN U.S.A. // All face shields are made in the U.S.A. and our products are shipped directly from our U.S. fulfillment centers SAME DAY and will arrive at your door expeditiously. We source all of our raw materials from U.S. based suppliers and our products are assembled by American hands.
- OPTICAL CLARITY // **TO ENSURE CLEAR VISIBILITY THE PROTECTIVE FILM MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE ASSEMBLY AND USE. Our shields are ANSI/ISEA Z87+ rated for optical clarity, are fog resistant (fogging may still occur), and are made with American sourced Eastman PETG. Our shield material has a removable plastic film on both sides of the shield to ensure that it remains protected before use.
- SIZING & COMFORTABILITY // Our products are made from high impact Polypropylene headband material and are lightweight, fast to assemble, and easy to wear. They are designed and sized to accommodate the difference in the wearer's head regardless if they are men, women, or children, with or without glasses or masks.
- APPLICATIONS FOR USE & FACIAL PROTECTION // Iconic Medical Group’s Face Shields are easy to clean and useful for a wide variety of industries including general protection, office use, restaurant staff, retail workers, sporting events, medical/dental professionals, and in-home use. Our Face Shield protects the wearer from dust, smoke, and particles and are ANSI rated to be shatterproof.
Details: DISCLAIMER & PRODUCT LIMITATIONS // Intended to be worn with PPE. This device has not been tested or qualified to prevent or reduce infection, and does not provide particulate filtration. Not intended for use in surgical settings. This device has not been disinfected or cleaned. Non-sterile. The device is a rigid fixed face shield and is not hinged in any way to support flipping up and down of the shield. The device is fog resistant however fogging may still occur depending on the environment and individuals use. The device is recommended for one time use. This device has however been evaluated to be compatible with common cleaning chemicals. Avoid exposure to high heat.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 10.0 x 0.1 inches