Fosmon Displayport (Male) to HDMI Cable (Male) with IC 6FT, Gold Plated DP to HDMI Cable 1080p Full HD for PCs to HDTV, Monitor, Projector with HDMI Port
- Backwards compatible with VGA and DVI (requires adapters).
Fosmon's DisplayPort to HDMI Cable makes a great companion for your desktop/laptop computer that’s equipped with DisplayPort technology. This cable allows you to connect your device directly to an external HDMI display such as an HDTV, monitor, or projector. HD Video and Digital Audio Resolutions up to 1080p are supported for high definition clarity. Uncompressed digital audio is also supported on the same cable, for an all-in-one experience. Backwards Compatible with VGA and DVI VGA and DVI displays are compatible with this cable, as long as the correct adapter is used (not included). UL Recognized Component The Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is an internationally known safety organization that specializes in approving new technologies by ensuring they meet certain standards for safety and performance. This cable is Recognized by the UL (20276).
- Input: DisplayPort (Male) x 1
- Output: HDMI (Male) x 1
- Up to 1080p resolutions (1900x1200 computer resolution)
- Backward compatible with VGA and DVI (requires adapters)
- UL 20276 certification, ensuring safety and performance standards are met
- Both audio and video are transmitted through a single cable
- 6ft cable length for full transmission rates
- This is not a bi-directional cable. This cable will only transmit audio and video from the DisplayPort end to the HDMI end.