BOSS GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Bundle with BOSS Tone Studio, Blucoil 9V DC Power Supply, 2-Pack of Pedal Patch Cables, and 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks
- OFFERS MORE THAN 100 EFFECTS - The BOSS GT-1 Guitar Multi-FX Processor is packed with 108 effects ranging from classic stompboxes to modern MDP-powered effects pedal. This compact unit produces convincing sounds and nice drive tones.
- ALLOWS YOU TWEAK PATCHES QUICKLY - The multi-effects processor has straightforward Select and Edit functions that let you choose and customize patches fast and effortlessly.
- COMES WITH BOSS TONE STUDIO SOFTWARE - The free Tone Studio editor/librarian gives you integrated access to BOSS' patch collection. The GT-1 boasts 99 manufacturers presets and offers 99 user patch slots you can download at BOSS Tone Central.
- GIVES YOU AN ALL-IN-ONE PROCESSOR - The GT-1 has 3 footswitches, which provide patch selection, tuner access and looper control. There is also an assignable control switch that serves as a tap tempo and effects on/off. The expression pedal controls the volume, wah, and other parameters.
- INCLUDES - BOSS GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor. BOSS Tone Studio Software. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Details: BOSS GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Armed with BOSS' flagship-class GT-series engine, the GT-1 Guitar Multi-FX Pedal packs the best effects and amp model. It has a streamlined interface, which makes tweaking patches easier and quicker. The compact unit features footswitches and external jacks for maximum control. You can directly plug the GT-1 into your DAW via USB. Plus, you can download free patch collections and BOSS Tone Studio software from BOSS Tone Central. Conveniently craft your own custom sounds with these ready-to-play patches.
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power SupplyThe 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuit, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals like BOSS AD-10, DS-1, MD-500 as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., DB-60 Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the GT-1 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 10.1 x 4.9 inches