Balloon Time 9.5in Standard Helium Tank Kit (Includes 30 Assorted Latex Balloons and White Ribbon)
- Balloon Time 9.5in Standard Helium Tank Kit, includes 30 latex balloons and white ribbon.
- Kit includes helium tank with 8.9 ft3 helium/air mixture, 30 assorted color 9” latex balloons and white ribbon
- Inflate balloons immediately before event; average float time is 5-7 hours
- Twist open the green valve counterclockwise 4 full turns, slide a balloon onto the black nozzle and press nozzle down to start helium flow to fill the balloon
- Close valve to store unused helium for future events
- Easily customize your event; tank inflates both latex and foil balloons
- Check balloon packaging for amount of helium needed
- Standard tank inflates up to (30) 9" latex balloons, (12) 12" latex balloons or (14) 18" foil balloons
- Total number of balloons filled is determined by balloon size, type and environmental factors
- Instructions on use and recycling included
Balloon Time helium balloon tanks are ready to use straight out of the box, making it quick and easy to inflate balloons for any type of celebration – anytime, anywhere. Helium tanks are ideal for inflating latex or foil balloons for birthday parties, receptions, graduations, open houses, school or office events and so much more. Make bouquets, arches or other décor for your event using the included colorful latex balloons, or use the helium tank to inflate letter balloons, number balloons, themed or other specialty balloons (sold separately). Balloon Time helium tanks can be safely stored for future use, making them convenient to keep on hand for celebrating at a moment’s notice. Easy to Use: Twist open the green valve counterclockwise four full turns, slide a balloon onto the black nozzle and press nozzle down to start helium flow to fill the balloon. Altitude, temperature and humidity may affect balloon float time. When done, twist the green valve closed to store leftover helium for future events. Tank is recyclable when empty. For best results: Inflate balloons immediately before event; average float time is 5-7 hours.