African Drum, Hand-Carved Bongo Congo Djembe Drum 9.5'' x 20'' Mahogany Goatskin Drumhead for Children Starter Beginners(Red)
Color: 9.5'' Hand-carved Red
- GENUINE GOATSKIN DRUMHEAD: The jembe drum with a genuine goatskin drum head, the thinner skins have a sharper sound with fewer overtones in the slaps and are louder compared to thicker cowhide. The skin is tightened by steel rings correctly, you don’t have to worry any curved on the head.
- EXQUISITE HANDCRAFTED: Our bongo congo drum carved from one solid piece of mahogany by skilled artisan, features in high hardness and density. We adopt the low-stretch (static) rope, which was test several times by professional drummers, won’t too loose or tight for a better tuning.
- STANDARD SIZE: The hand drum measures 9.5''x20'', is popular among grade, middle schools and new beginners because of its versatility and portability. And the head size is big enough to play with proper technique to achieve bass, tone, and slap.
- HAND-CARVED DESIGN: The base section of djembe drum with hand-carved flying elephant pattern and other tradditonal element, a symbol of luck and best wish for you, adds unique style to your place and let you enjoy the exotic charm.
- 5-STAR POST-SALE: Aklot African drum offers 45 days satisfaction and quality warranty, please feel free to contact us for a solution if you have any question.
high quality and testing is fine
Item 100% like the picture shown
Package Dimensions: 20.2 x 11.3 x 10.7 inches