48 inch Dog Cage Large XXL Dog Crates for Large Dogs Folding Dog Kennels and Metal Wire Crates Pet Animal Segregation Cage Crate with Double-Door,Tray,Handle and Divider for Dog Training Indoor
- Has Handles
Get a Divider if You have a Pup! Having a dog cage divider panel is very useful and comes with a number of benefits with the main benefit being that they save you money in the long run, as you won’t have to buy any more dog crates if you’re raising pups or breeding. If you try to raise a pup in a dog kennel without a divider, you may end up buying more crates along the way as they get bigger. It is a classic problem that many first-time buyers run into because they failed to plan ahead. Make sure you don’t make the same mistake and get yourself a divider when you have the chance.
- 👍👍【High Quality&Sturdy】The dog cage is made of wire gauge with high tensile strength. The epoxy coating finish of the dog crate that is resistant to rust, corrosion extends the life of the dog kennel even in the most extreme.Dog Cage Dog Crate Dog Kennel
- 🦋🦋【Perfect Design】The dog cage have two large doors, one on the front and one on the side, are easy to open and close. Heavy duty securely lock with dual latches, providing a safe and secure environment for your pet. The dog kennel designed to keep animals safe and comfortable.Dog Cage Dog Kennel Dog Crate
- 🥰🥰【Easy to Clean】The dog cage includes a durable leak-proof ABS composite tray that does not stain, distort, corrode or retain pet odor. The dog crate bottom pan features an integrated lip around the perimeter, to prevent any dirt from spilling out of the dog kennel.Dog Crate Dog Cage Dog Kennel
- 🍁🍁【Easy to Set up】This dog crate does not require any installation tools. you just need to take 5 steps to finish the assembly of the dog cage.And the dog kennel divider can separate two pets in two spaces.Dog Crate Dog Kennel Dog Cage
- 🐕🐕【Multifunctional】The dog cage with handle is a convenient transportation and is ideal for travel.You can also use the dog crate to segregate your pets so that they will not bite the furniture when you’re not at home.Dog Kennel Dog Cage Dog Crate